GTR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mine does;)
and lots of 7k launches!
:D :D Cheers Dave.
Just the man.......... after having read an article about your car in one of the mags (very nice by the way) I see that you are running HKS GT2510's, this is what I propose to do, my problem is that the used pair of GT2510's I bought is really only 1 turbo (1 of them is goosed) and I am having a hell of a bother trying to pick up another used one. I will buy a new one if I have to, but was trying to be a cheapskate.... :p and have tried absolutely everywhere. Do you have any shopping tips?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
:D :D Cheers Dave.
Just the man.......... after having read an article about your car in one of the mags (very nice by the way) I see that you are running HKS GT2510's, this is what I propose to do, my problem is that the used pair of GT2510's I bought is really only 1 turbo (1 of them is goosed) and I am having a hell of a bother trying to pick up another used one. I will buy a new one if I have to, but was trying to be a cheapskate.... :p and have tried absolutely everywhere. Do you have any shopping tips?
get it reconditioned. They are only rebadged Garretts IIRC.
My steel internalled stock turbos went when being mapped. Rod swapped them for the 2510's that needed a recon and I paid Rod for them to be done. Cannot remember who he sent them to but they came back pretty quickly.

Have a search on here. I am sure plenty of people have had their tubbies rebuilt.

·
Registered
448 Posts
get it reconditioned. They are only rebadged Garretts IIRC.
My steel internalled stock turbos went when being mapped. Rod swapped them for the 2510's that needed a recon and I paid Rod for them to be done. Cannot remember who he sent them to but they came back pretty quickly.

Have a search on here. I am sure plenty of people have had their tubbies rebuilt.
Cheers Dave :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts