GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something north of 500fwhp but nothing extreme so stage 2ish

R33 -Preferably midnight purple or red but colour isnt important.
R32 - colour isnt important

I've seen a few that's interesting but I'm taking my time for once.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you look at that, I spelled me wrong!

Not a bump, just acknowledging my error

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It depends on the car and spec tbh amd condition tbh. I'd rather keep my top figure between me and a potential seller.

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
It depends on the car and spec tbh amd condition tbh. I'd rather keep my top figure between me and a potential seller.
ok no worries

thought id chime in with a car we have but its ok.

i hope you find the 32/33 you wish :thumbsup:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Something north of 500fwhp but nothing extreme so stage 2ish

R33 -Preferably midnight purple or red but colour isnt important.
R32 - colour isnt important

I've seen a few that's interesting but I'm taking my time for once.

Cheers
Have New Era supplied 32 gtr garage saurus stage 2 470 bhp at wheels colour red, cost £12,300 from New Era, then had £20,000 spent, full leather interior, including headlining, plus many other sensible mods, all expenditure fully documented and invoices available to see. Car not advertised for sale and no rush to sell, am 76 years old and have owned many quality cars. Price is £12,500 without F3 GTR number plate. If you decide to purchase a 33 make sure you check for rust, not just turret tops but inner sills. Car was in banzai magazine. Car well known at meets. Am south of London so understand the distance apart we are but if you want a full spec of car my phone number is 01689838011. Regards Brian.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've looked at that car so much and its the only stock car I'd be tempted to go for I just dont want a stock car

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've looked at that car so much and its the only stock car I'd be tempted to go for I just dont want a stock car
i don't blame you if you planing to mod is better to wait a bit longer it will save you some few £££
i'm sure you know that anyway :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hhmm a couple of months ago there were quite a few gtrs for sale, now that I have money there are quite a few less
By the time I get a gtr my leg muscles aren't going to fit in the car

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It wont be another subaru. I wont go back to another 2ltr turbo. It will be a gtr but I'm going to whine about it until I get one that's all.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It really depends on the car and wither or not I want to spend what the owner is asking. If I put up my budget everybody's car becomes that price. Anybody thay wants to sell their car they can pm me

1 - 20 of 32 Posts