GTR Forum banner

R32 Battery size

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  nick poulton 
#1 ·
Hi, does anyone know what the correct battery is for the R32 GTR. Halfords say the one I have is to small and recomend one that is in fact to big and I would also need to change the terminals to large ones. All the pic's I have seen show a small battery same as mine ? Are they taking the P....

Cheers

#6 ·
i had the same problem, here the car spent so long on the boat/docks the battery failed 1st day of ownership! looked on the forum and micra ones were the way to go, went to my local nissan garage £18 plus vat, my thoughts are, short stroke engine + low compression ratio means a little battery will wang it over with no problem

#8 ·
I didn't get the dinky little Micra battery ... i got something a little bigger but with much more "oomph" behind it. Still fits in the standard place without any problems.

I'll try and find the paperwork for what it is ... as it's a much more powerful battery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.