GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone tell me who makes a 400r bodykit for a R32

i can only purchase an r32 (1989) because i live in canada and thats the last year imports are aloud for them.. i rather purchase a R34.. but cant..

so i wanna make the R32 look more modern.. what are some good bodykits for it?

thanks

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
And I thought Holland was bad in this perspective..:mad:

The R32 is not too bad really. Same engine in the R32/33/34. Different diffs/4WD/4WS both mechanically and electronically. I'd be satisfied with an R32 as-is, don't try to convert it to an R34 !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think its pretty nice.. but by north american standards its very very dated looking.. at least id like a 400r bodykit for it.. i think the r33 400r is the nicest looking skyline of them all...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for all the questions.. just hard finding answers about skylines... here.. cant just ask any mechanic or car person for details about them..

do you know of any bodykits for the R32.. that have the GTR symbol in the front grill.. or pictures of R32 with that.. thats basicaly the look im going for..

·
Registered
5 Posts
(Enter's other Canadian.)
I think you are thinking of a R33 as they came with the GTR logo in the front grill. If you want to make a kit just buy the pieces from Nissan japan. I don't know why people don't like the look of these cars in their stock form. Look purty IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts