GTR Forum banner

Do R32's look better with clear front indicators?

• Yes

Votes: 231 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 190 39.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Clear's the winner here...

Of course they are in front:)
They look much better when they are kept in the same colour as the headlights....:smokin:

·
Registered
656 Posts
The future's ORANGE everyone knows that :thumbsup:

Clear lenses :puke:

:chuckle:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
if the D.speed units are a bit on the flimsy side, are there anyone who makes nice solid OEM quality clear indicators?

·
Registered
126 Posts
My passenger side D-Speed clear indicator came out at high speed yesterday, not only did it smash its self to pieces, it also hammered the cr4p out of my front wing as it flapped about in the wind :eek:

Hopefully Dentmaster will save the day though [as the paint wasn't broken]...

My BNR32 is silver and quite frankly looks 100x better with clear lenses so I'm going to persevere and buy another set...

This time though - I'm going to make sure that they are welded in place!:D

I've spent £560 on indicators in the last 6 months...

If my misses finds out I'm going to loose even more money in the divorce courts...
Same thing happened to my mates 32, those dirty D-Speed clear lenses caused alot of damage :eek:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was always a fan of orange, although the clear lights are really starting to grow.

Infact the other day I saw an R32 with orange on and I thought 'ohh, he should fit clears'

Times change...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well Dspeed does make clear smoked ones.. They looks rather good with the N1 lights. Clear ones are way to "white" and doesn't match at all IMO, but clear smoked / N1 combo looks pretty good.

81 - 100 of 176 Posts