GTR Forum banner

Do R32's look better with clear front indicators?

• Yes

Votes: 231 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 190 39.7%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
as others have said if the clears matched the headlights better then i would be less inclined to dislike them but the horrible chrome edging and the fact that the headlights are glass and the indicators plastic means they dont blend in as well as they could. orange is my choice as i didnt buy the classic 32 to try and modernize it to look like something it isnt.

That said some cars do look good with either so just run with what you prefer but for me its orange indicators that look best.
Exactly my thought, most clear ones do not match the headlights all that well. I definetely prefer the stock ones.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,170 Posts
...fact that the headlights are glass and the indicators plastic means they dont blend in as well as they could.
Sorry to pick you up on this but the OEM indicators are plastic too.

I think that the older d-speed types aren't as good a match as the newer 'crystal' ones though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
your fine but what i was getting at is that the original headlights are glass and the side repeaters arent so they dont look the same.....the originals are orange so it doesnt matter that there diferrecnt....sorry should have explained it clearer...scuse the pun lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Have anybody tried orange indicators and black tinted headlights combo ? i've tinted orange indicators too, so i'am thinking removing that tint from indicators.

·
Registered
10 Posts
anybody know where to get smoked r32 gtr indicators that fit properly? or clear is fine as well, i`ll smoke them myself.

on my pearl black car the orange ones stand out like a sore thumb.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts