GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I should put all these in one thread rather than using a load of others.

- R32 GTST GTR Stainless Steel Japspeed Exhaust. I bought this for my project as I've always like the sound from the Japspeed exhausts but I'm after getting a twin exit N1 from a buddy so this is now available. It's brand new, never fitted.

Japspeed info here http://www.japspeed.co.uk/nissan-sky...k-exhaust.html

All gaskets and bolts included, silencer bung, 3 inch all the way to 4 inch tailpipe.

£199 delivered in the UK, £100 off the Japspeed price!

- Brand new, never fitted. I was going to be using these to be posh but I've decided to cut my standard arms and use polybushes instead as I don't need this much adjustment.

£150 shipped to the UK.

- Gizzmo IBC-R Boost Controller. Details here Gizzmo IBC-R Electronic Boost Controller - RPM Dependant - Gizzmo Electronics - Electronics & Tuning

It's an RPM dependant boost controller like the Apexi AVCR at a fraction of the cost. I fitted it, used it for about a week and found the RPM boost set up to be amazing but then the car was taken off the road. £210 delivered

Boost Settings, each with independant duty and gain.
RPM dependant Duty Offset -50% to +50% from 2000rpm to 9000rpm in 500rpm steps.
Controls boost up to 50psi (3.5bar)
Active Overboost Control
Closed Loop Solenoid Supervisor
Display options: KPA, BAR, PSI, Duty, RPM Duty Offset

- Do Luck Rear X Bar. Fits 32, 33 and 34 GTR's. Some marks on the Do Luck plaque which I will show in photos. £360 new from Co-Ordsport, I'm looking for £250 ono shipped.

Same as this:

Do Luck Rear cross bar Nissan Skyline R32 / R33 / R34 - PartBox Performance and Tuning Parts

Do Luck - Rear Cross Bar - Nengun Performance

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop.

Camber arms £135 delivered.
Gizzmo £190 delivered.
Do-Luck £230 delivered.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If you don't like the price Mark, don't bother commenting. I was unaware of R-Spec's sale so thanks for pointing it out, very helpful of you :thumbsup:

It's £200 including shipping so I'll drop my price to £180 delivered since it's been used for a week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you don't like the price Mark, don't bother commenting. I was unaware of R-Spec's sale so thanks for pointing it out, very helpful of you :thumbsup:

It's £200 including shipping so I'll drop my price to £180 delivered since it's been used for a week.
That's the joy of open forums :D, nothing to do with like or dislike. I have one of these and there really good controllers btw.. GLWS :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts