GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R32 GTR MAY soon be for sale. Dont ask why, it just might be!!!

It's got 56,000kms on it (33,000 miles) and has had one previous owner in the UK. It is 1990 and was imported in 1997. It has a full service history from 1997 with Abbey and Middlehurst.

It has a Big bore stainless exhaust with no cat, R34 steel roller bearing turbo's, Blitz EBC, modified ECU and lowered suspension. It's fitted with a thatcham cat one alarm and a tracker. It also has a six CD stak in the boot.

The car has 8x17" Smiths twisters alloys fitted to it now, and will be sold with a set of four 17" Panasport rims, which have just been refurbished.

I'll need a few days to decide wether to sell or not, but I'm just putting this post out to see if there is any interest around the £10,000 mark. I really dont want to sell , but may be forced to due to a possible change of job.

Regards

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, looks as though the job change is about to happen, so the car is for sale.

£10,000 ono to any interested parties.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HELP!!! Apparently my PM box is full!! As far as I'm concerned it's empty!!! Has something gone wrong with the site, that I cant read my PM's??

Regards

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This gorgeous car has now been reduced by £500 to only £9500!!!

It's on the Autotrader website and in the mag now, but I'd rather sell it to a register member, who I know will love it as I have.

Regards:smokin:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, so it hasn't sold yet!! I'm gonna do something crazy.

I'm gonna cut my losses, and let the car go for £8,500 now...........no offers........no haggling.......£8,500 firm!!

This has to be the cheapest GTR in the country, surely!!
Regards

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Damn, I was going to give you 9K.

Aw, bugger. :D

Sorry, kidding. Bloody nice car. Bet it's sold now though!
Good luck.

B

·
0 Posts
hey skylineusa aren't you in the af forum too and don't you own that mustang and live in ol england.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Yes Sir,

It has been a dream of mine for many years to own a Skyline. Let alone a GTR. I am done with modifing the Stang, so I need another project. I went to G-Force last month, and was really impressed with the cars, and the people behind the cars.

·
Registered
805 Posts
SkylineUSA,

8.5k... got a bargain there, right place at the right time, lucky boy :D

So now your a 'full' member any chance we can have use of one of your long runways up there and maybe an F16 or something to have a play with as well :D

RonS

·
Registered
312 Posts
Interesting!

Funny you should mention that! as i know someone with a part from an F16 on his Skyline!!:D

Can you guess which one??:p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts