GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very much still a work in progress, but since the exterior is basically finished, I thought I'd share some pics.

A little about the car, it's a GTS-t type M imported from Japan throught Powervehicles. It came with the RB swapped for an SR20. I'm rebuilding it to be a Time Attack/occasional drfit day car.

The spec so far is: Kakimoto exhaust, Trust intercooler, Zeal Function suspension, Driftworks arms and bushes, wide body kit with EP Racing vented hood, front cf splitter and rear diffuser, Driftworks seats and harnesses. I've also got some parts waiting to be fitted, namely AP Racing brakes, a Holset HX35 on a Full Race manifold, an Autronic ecu with an AIM digital dash. Basically my goal is a sub 1200 kg 500bhp car :thumbsup:.

I hope you guys like it.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Very nice 32 you have, just hope you can keep it that way after seeing some of the driving in Poland ( Lodz )--scary place to drive.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Lovely looking car, I'm not sold on the wing but if you're happy then who cares! :)

I love the wheels :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Mati,

close to you, a few hundred meters is a guy who has the R34 N1 and R35GTR, do you know him?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A small update on my 32. :clap:

I have fitted my new brakes:

I can't wait to try them out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the 32 corner weighted, it turns out it's quite light :chuckle:

The wieght distribution is also nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some pics from my first trackday with the R32:

It turns out its quite a fast car, I was only a few seconds slower than 400 hp Evos, and faster than a track prepared Honda S2000. And I've only got around 250 hp.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts