GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm looking for a front bumper to fit an R32 GTS-t. It has to replace the current Nismo bumper as its now only good for scrap, having been cracked in various places and lost all its strength.

I would ideally like a GTR bumper (or GTR style), perhaps someone could tell me if a GTR bumper is going to be a straight fit? doesn't matter what colour or if it needs a little work, eg. sanding, scuffed, etc

If anyone has a suitable item, please pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks very much
James

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
A GTR one does not fit a GTS I am afraid.

However we can supply you a R33 GTR style to fit your R32 GTST.

;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply mate.
Thats very odd isnt it! that the 32 gtr bumper doesn't fit! whats different about it then?
having said that, i would definitely be interested in a 33 bumper although i might have to see a couple of pictures of it first.
is it just the one bumper you have? or a large amount of them? how much would you be looking for? it doesn't have to be any particular colour, or even sprayed.
Thanks very much
James

·
Registered
627 Posts
A GTR one does not fit a GTS I am afraid.

However we can supply you a R33 GTR style to fit your R32 GTST.

;)

Not meaning to question you, but many GTST's (infact the majority) have GTR bumpers fitted, confused as they appear to be original GTR items as well, just curious.

·
Registered
627 Posts
In answer to my own question, a stock 32 GTR bumper will fit a GTST will a little modification even with GTST wings. Apparently the bumper bar requires trimming and is in fact one of the common modifications on a GTST.

However I have the 33 Replica on my 32 GTS and I think it look the nuts.

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
£325.00 brand new in stock

I also have a second hand one which i can do u a deal on?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi JB
Thanks very much for that info mate! i was trying to work out what to do...ha ha
+ its good to know that you have the 33 replica bumper and it looks good, as i wasn't sure what it was going to look like :nervous:

i have got nismo skirts + rear spoiler so will be a shame to lose the nismo front but it looks so knackered i'm fed up of looking at it :rolleyes:

thanks for getting back with the prices knight-racer, appreciate that. i am very interested in the used bumper ;) perhaps you want to pm me and we can have a chat about price?

thanks guys
James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts