GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just working on my fresh r32 gtr from Japan, so far everything has went ok appart from the fuel pump relay clicking every so many seconds. it even shows on the voltage meter when it clicks.
the car seems standard apart from an exhaust,and coilovers. sluggish starter when cold and does not like to rev by 4k when warm, swapped the relay with my other gtr and its fine on that car, got another fuel pump coming as I thought it might be the pump. anyone throw any further light on this. thanks All

·
Registered
147 Posts
try giving it a better earth first,you did say it was a slugish starter.

has the battery got a good charge?

does the relay get very hot after driving?

earth first tho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
R32 GT-R Fuel Pump Relay Clicking Noise

i have this same trouble. does anybody have any more advice? i could really use the help. nobody in the states knows anything about skylines! as soon as i get the money im out of this craphole!

·
Registered
186 Posts
This just started happening to me a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what to fix.

I hear a clicking noise from the rear and its coming from the very back near the hatch. The volt meter even flickers and lights dim (if I'm driving at night).

Any solutions?

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is an old thread and I doubt it was fuel pump relay, more likely ATTESSA relay.
When the accumulator gets low on its nitrogen charge the pump has to cut in/out frequently.
There's a huge thread on this topic as many GTR's are getting old and have this problem, although very few owners even hear it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts