GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
And finally rear discs arrive. Just waiting on cnc shop finishing up the bells. Moving workshops mid project isn't at all fun, everything on hold again briefly. Fcuk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
And finally rear discs arrive. Just waiting on cnc shop finishing up the bells. Moving workshops mid project isn't at all fun, everything on hold again briefly. Fcuk

Seriously nice work.

Moving anything anywhere sucks. I would hate to have to change workshops mid project.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Some items this week to keep me interested, fully refurbed front and rear shafts and front and rear screen seals, keeping the old girl looking fresh for another 24yrs.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
And finally, we continue .

Some easy Sunday picture viewing, I wish I could read Japanese.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
They should all be available from your dealer. It would be a sit down and chat kind of look through. That's what I did.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those OZ wheels look really good on it, were they actually 3 piece wheels?
Do you still have the M's are filter pods and more importantly did they have the support bracket that attaches them to the body. If you still have it could you post a pic or pm/email it to me.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
How's you getting on, did you get the new panels fitted yet.

Nope, still building the new prep room and paint booth in the new workshop, well I'm not, the other guy is. Still plenty getting done. Engine is stripped and being cleaned slowly. Everything should come together nicely, around xmas..

41 - 60 of 130 Posts