GTR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
how much you investing in this project total, if you dont mind me asking. i kicked around this idea for a bit and id like to keep my expectations realistic

·
Registered
918 Posts
So nice to see the progress and really looking forward to the paint stage, can't wait to see what mine could look like one day, should I ever get back to it that is, all the best mate.

Kev.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
how much you investing in this project total, if you dont mind me asking. i kicked around this idea for a bit and id like to keep my expectations realistic

I really have no idea, I’ve been getting bits and pieces done for 4 years, i should have kept a tally. Your well aware it’s not gonna be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for the useful pics...I need to tackle replacing both the outer sills on mine in the near future, and it's good to see what lies underneath them. Good luck with the project.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
So a few things have arrived of late, engine is on the build up. HKS 2.8L step zero kit, precision 6466 complete with wastegate and manifold. Shell has not been painted yet as I’m still mocking things up. 2018 has gone for my dead line, early 2019 is a must.
IMG_0301.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
So sorry it***8217;s been so long, a lot has happened and the car is on track for completion middle of this year. I have a lot of progress pics and I***8217;ll get most of them up over the next two days.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
The car was completely seamsealed and painted inside KH2. The amount of prep inside is insane, nearly broke my body man..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
101 - 120 of 133 Posts