GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 18 x 9.5 alloys on my R32 GT-R. They fit nice and snug with no rubbing, as per the following photos. However, I'm absolutely HOPELESS when it comes to offsets :( I know that the pcd matches the S14 5 stud 200SX but can someone pleeeeeease confirm whether or not the offset would be ok?

Am thinking about advertising my Advans on Driftworks as I know that some people will be put off buying my car because of them (yes, they're marmite - you either love 'em or hate 'em) so was thinking I'd flog these and get some more mainstream Rota GTRs in their place. But I don't want to advertise them as suitable for a 5 stud 200SX if they actually aren't :) Any help much appreciated :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
for what its worth................the wheels on my 32 came off an s14. i think theyre 17x9j but have 235/45/17 offset et11.

in the pics yours look like they sit roughly similar to mine.

the guy i bought them from (jolly f on this forum) said he had to roll the arches on his s14 to prevent scrubbing.

you could do worse than send him a pm. hes a top bloke who waited up till 1 in the morning for me to pick up the wheels and even made me a cup of tea before i left!!

hope this helps

·
Registered
416 Posts
just whip one of the wheels off and it should say wat the offset is

IIRC gtrs have low offsets like in the high teens or low 20's and silvia's are in the 30's

i havea cefiro with 1-2" flared archs and i have 9x17 et15 and et22 on them and they fare about 1-2cm outside the arch on the front but flush on the rear

i would say yours would be around the mid to high 20's seeing as they 9.5j and still inside the archs but then im not that great on them either

1 - 3 of 3 Posts