GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a decent clutch either newish or something with a reasonable amount of life left in it, dash board air vent (passenger side) a boot floor carpet and a pair of clear front indicators. Please PM me or call me anytime before 10PM (yes, i'm getting old!!) on 07810 098199 and i'll happily call you back to save your phone bill :)
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Find someone breaking for the interior parts to save money. There's a few breaking at moment.

Clutch is only about £150 and clear indicators are rocking horse xxxx used, But can get them for about £220 from various tuners.

The air vent part number can be found in my thread R32 GTR interior part numbers. That will tell you the nissan part number and any nissan garage will give you the price.

It also lists most of the other interior part numbers aswell.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that Baz! Are you the guy selling the R32 that was on ebay last week? Looked a real nice car :)
Dave.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yes I was. I didn't get anywhere near what I wanted for the car, So keeping it as all the parts are less than 12 months old and It's got no rust as garaged in the night for the last three years, Unlike some around for sale.

Looking to have leather put in it after xmas for a good looking effect and a remap for some more power.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I deal in Jap imports myself but have only had a dozen or so Skylines. I've just got back into the R32 GT-R's as i find that i much prefer them over the R33's (only my personal opinion :rolleyes: ). The Impreza market is a little slow now and it's harder getting decent Evo's so i'm always on the lookout for decent R32's now but due to their age it's hard work with these as well :(
I would have thought your car would have fetched a decent price as it does look a nice one and i quite fancied it for myself!!
Dave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts