GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new ride as she currently sits in Japan....Please take note of glorious HRF in the background !!!!! I am trying to decide if she needs a rear spoiler (the lip is growing on me) and perhaps a different color on the wheels.
The metal fleck blue is a bit of a headscratcher too, as I am not sure I want my car to look like a fishing lure......Input please........Kev.

http://www.putfile.com/gtrkev

·
Registered
432 Posts
If it was my car i would keep the lip spoiler, Get the car resprayed in gun grey metallic (my fave colour for R32s) and replace the wheels with some gun metal rims such as Volk racing GTC/TE37. This is just my opinion though...i'ts your car and you can do what you want with it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
What's your favourite colour? try that if you don't mind. But IMHO, go with something that's not so common. What about OEM Lightning Yellow if you want bright? If you want to go dark, then well Midnight Purple or like Nutty said Gun Grey. Rims; Rota GTR's or Nismo LM GT4s, white if you go bright colour or gunmetal for dark.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, It's definitely got to be different. The blue isn't bad, there just isn't any depth to it at all....

·
6,821 Posts
roadie said:
Ya, It's definitely got to be different. The blue isn't bad, there just isn't any depth to it at all....
I think so too, if you respray it gonna be expensive, so just try an other non catalogue color. Try a Midnight purple III look alike, with more black inside . . . will look really great.:clap:

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Do what I did, Go to a paint supplier and have half an hour flicking through the colour chips they have, its easier to use some standard colour in case you alter or damage any bodywork later you can get the paint easily and touchup pens.

Mark.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think there is anyway to 'touch up' a fleck paint job anyway. That and I'm not Mr. T foos!!!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was my first question.......After alot of searching, Hokue Racing Factory appear to be a small but very reputable tuning garage in Japan.....which is why I decided to buy the 800hp horse in the first place...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your thoughts guys....One thing for sure, after she arrives the car will be lowered 2-3 inches....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts