GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a mint condition full set of Nismo S-Tune adjustable (bound/rebound) suspension for a R32 GT-R.
There’s no rust and the paint is intact on the springs and shock bodies. The dust boots are in perfect condition and there are no leaks.

The suspension provides a perfect balance of sportiness and comfort.

More pics are available upon request.

Looking for 595 GBP plus postage.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you but here is a picture of my car with them fitted.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,585 Posts
I think its something like 25mm front and 20mm rear because they're a little nose high on standard springs.

I'm surprised these are still for sale to be honest. They're Nismo for god sake, what better would you want for a road car. They were even developed in 2005 or so with modern internals, (for the time), and for use with 18 wheels, as that's what most people run these days.

An fantastic upgrade from the standard setup!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info Scott! Yes the suspension doesn't result in a huge ride height drop over stock and is definitely not the suspension to have if you want an extremely low car. I also wouldn't recommend it for pure track usage, it is predominantly a sporty street setup. The ride however, is absolutely amazing, very comfortable and compliant but when pushed has a very confidence-inspiring feeling. There are no knocks or rattles at all.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm looking for a smooth ride on the road...maybe some ring time but mostly road. I was thinking I could always swap the teins back on if I plan a big spa trip.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are the best road suspension setup I have felt on a GT-R but I don't like over-sprung cars that bounce over the road. They are of course adjustable for stiffness if you did want to go out for a sportier drive etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts