GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys this has to go due to needing the space, its the same R32 GT-R i had which was involved in a frontal collision.

Damage to shell is bent front chassis legs, the shell still has alot of various bits left on it and has rear screen/roof/back/rear quarter panels(yes flared GT-R ones!!) Both sides of chassis are intact and werent damaged in any way, it was a light collision which took out the headlights,rad and intercooler,had to break the car due to lack of funds to repair!

Im open to any reasonable offer as pretty soon il have no choice other than to weigh in as scrap metal, would be a waste!!

Any questions please ask but be quick!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I'm interested in drivers side rear wing / quarter and both sills assuming no rust. Please pm with a price.

Cheers

Conrad

·
Registered
412 Posts
i would have bought it straight away if i had somewhere to keep it, definatley a good bargain there for someone who has the room, and plenty of bits and bobs still on it too. by the way... thank you for the boot lid and spoiler, much appreciated.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
conrad youve got a pm. PS, i dont have the plastic side skirts if thats what your after?

Daz2206 thanks for your comments was nice to meet you!

Cheers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
partz

i am looking for a certain peice from your car.

if you pm me your email i can send you a paintbrush drawing of what i need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts