GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well been a long time since i have been active on the forum , but sadly I 'm on to advertise my 32 gtr.

Uk owner for past 2 years, just M.O.T'd and about to have 6 months road tax.
Black pearl in colour on a 1993. Car has done less than 60'000 miles , but has had full engine re-build feb last year by RB motorsports, the car produced just shy of 570 hp on low boost recently but not being a big fan of rolling roads did not run on high boost, but expect to manage 600+. Spec as follows, well what i can remember.

RB motorsports forged pistons
264 cams (unknown make)
tomie top end gasket set (steel H/gasket)
tomie kevlar belt
tomie baffled sump
tomie head bolts
tomie big end bolts
nismo oil pump
nismo bearings
uprated rods
dynamically balanced
os giken twin plate clutch
HKs intank fuel pump
HKS fuel press. regulator
Sard 680cc injectors
HKS fuel rail
Pair of z32 afm's
HKS filters
custom breather tank
Koyo racing alloy radiator
Nismo thermostat
ARC drag spec intercooler
Trust TD05H twin turbos with HKS external wastegates
4" full stainless single box exhaust
Running power FC mapped also by Rod Bell
Boost between 1.3 and 1.5 bar

Billstien shocks
9x17 sparco racing NS II wheels gold with pollished rims
Full nisan factory extra body kit , girdy spoiler, N1 vents , 1/4 panel extensions, bonnet lip.

Personal leather steering wheel
Trust gearknob
extra gauges set in carbon panel in glovebox
Greddy profect boost controller

Unfortunatley a change in my circumstances has led me to sell the car,the car is extremly clean for its age, a few minor blemishes if u look, a well loved car and has had alot of money spent in all the right place during my ownership. The car drives fantastic , more than enough grunt to keep you occupied.

Please pm , me for further details, pics etc , I'm in Glasgow....... oh and before I forget PRICE SERIOUS OFFERS.

Thanks Dave

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
http://photobucket.com/albums/e235/dave_logue/?action=view&current=knockhill06.jpg

For pics see here, [url]http://photobucket.com/albums/e235/dave_logue/[/url]
more will be added shortly

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hello dave its bob with the silver audi coupe quattro

Cannot beleve you are selling your car.:eek:

I am still looking for a GTR always said that i would love to buy your car
but looking at R33 s just now.:D

as soon as i sell the mazda i will be getting a GTR:smokin:

its on ebay just now

what are you going for next???

·
Registered
630 Posts
This is a VERY nice car :D

Here's a wee vid of it on the RR in December: Right Click & Save As Please

Good luck with the sale m8 - would have been far better off buying this than my one in retrospect...

Cheers :)

Rog

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nooooo. Please dont sell it Dave. You know you will regret it. Seriously folks if you are looking for a 32 you will NOT find a better, more immaculate or loved car. The owner is very particular and has lavished a lot of time, money and effort making this car what it is - the best there is. I, for one, will be sorry to see it sold.

bttt for one of the finest:smokin:

Ollie

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rog , thanks for the remarks, however do u have one of these?>80bhp Ducati 900 SuperLight - 2 valve, air-cooled & carbs < mate we need to chat : )

·
Registered
630 Posts
I might have ;)

Straight swap for the 32? LOL :D

Rog

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool Rog , didn't know you were a two wheel'd fan , but not for swapping well.......................nah the car is still for sale and no p/x's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
BTTT

Dave as I said in the txt I hate you LOL :p Can you not just wait about 3 or 4 years till I can get insurance! I'll snap it off you :)

Good luck with the sale. When you gonna show me what it can really do ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Rubix , needs to go asap, and in order to speed the process,hopefully I'm looking for 12500 ovno, for a car this age and with the recent work that has been done I personaly think its a bargain.
It took me a while to find the right 32GTR, and have seen many that are not in the same condition as this one.
This car is a very good example of a 32 with the grunt to boot, however it must be appreciated the age of the car, it drives like new , but has the odd blemish well 2, one on the edge of the 1/4 pannel , and one on the bonnet thanks to the kids in my street :( . I have not used it for track and only ran briefly at Rotorstock last year, however was let down by bad coils breaking down under boost.( all sorted now) Apart from that the car has been faultless.

Thanks to those who have shown an interested , and i hope I replied to everyones pm's, and did n't forget anyone:confused:

cheers Dave

·
Registered
146 Posts
I saw this car last weekend and it really does run fantastically. The engine and gearbox are faultless and the only reason I didn't buy was because it's not the right car for me (I am way too fussy and will probably regret it soon!)RB Motorsport were very positive about the car too and no expense has been spared with the recent engine rebuild.

Thanks for your time Dave and good luck with the sale - I'm sure this car will sell very soon,

Charlie

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is it possible for you to provide some more pictures of the car ?

How bad are the blemish on the car ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts