GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got these bits in my garage gathering dust following breaking my R32 GTR.

1. Mines front strut brace. The bar itself is in excellent condition but the base plates need sanding and spraying as the chrome finish is wearing / peeling off.

£75 delivered

2. Blitz induction kit with elbows, brackets and afm's. These are in great condition.

£100 delivered

3. Mines LCD boost meter. Everything included to get this working. In great condition and ready to go.

£90 delivered

4. Nismo fuel filler cap. The chrome finish is cracking as you can see in the pic.

£20 delivered

5. R32 GTR gunmetal mirrors. both in good condition but with minor surface scratches which will probably polish out.

£50 delivered

6. Wind deflectors. Removed complete with the window frame so very easy to re-fit

£50 delivered

7. Nismo steering wheel, i'd say in well used condition but could be cleaned up. Comes complete with Nismo horn push

£45 delivered

8. Nismo rear arms. open to offers on these

I've also got a pair of 18" Asso Interspeed centerlocking wheels and 4 of the 5 to 1 lug adaptors complete with the center nuts and mounting nuts.

Open to offers on these also

Thanks for looking
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
blitz airflow meters

hi are there afm standared ones?just ive got z32"s on mine with 80mm hks cone filters but want to change them to blitz filters or apexi ones, just got to be 80mm to fit my z32 afm.if they"ll fit i"ll take them,cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boost gauge, fuel cap are now sold and wind deflectors are sold pending payment :)

Herman: The AFM's are stock R32 GTR items, I don't know if that helps or not? I can take more pics and do some measuring if you want??

Open to sensible offers on everything.

Nick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts