GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bare R32 GTR shell, the car was my own personal car and was broken for spares. Shell is collection only and is a non-rolling shell as it has no hubs to bolt wheels on to. Could be lifted by 4 people I imagine or I have a engine hoist which can be used to assist any loading.

It does unfortunately have rust on the rear arches and both will need attention - have tried to get into the worse of the two with a screwdriver to show the amount of rust on the drivers side mainly. Subframe mounting bolt has lost its thread on the passenger side (rounded nut when I came to take the subframe off and I made a right mess of getting it off) so will need looking at for any restoration - these are simply splined in however so presumably not too daunting to replace, or cut out & weld in new one.

The front inner arch on the drivers side has been fully treated with POR15 with all rust removed prior to application. Passenger side has some surface rust but will come up brilliantly if you give it some time with a wire brush. Underneath the sills have at some point unfortunately been used by someone to jack the car up so these would need straightening if doing a full restoration.

Shell has been kept under a cover whilst being broken for spares.

The shell will come with;

Front & Rear windscreens,
Doors & Glass,
3/4 glass,
Fueltank,
Seatbelts,
Carpet,
Dash,
Steering Rack,
Front Subframe,
Interior wiring loom,
ABS/wheel speed sensors,
Aftermarket steering wheel boss

Car comes with V5 and previous MOT's as well as paperwork (albeit slightly redundant given it's essentially a bare shell). I'm the 3rd UK owner and shell has done about 80k miles.

Any questions or if you would like more photos please just ask.

After £250 ono for it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a few people asking about sills and will have a photo up of the sills tomorrow, wanted to tonight but was dark by the time I got home.

Boss I tried removing but it's on there tight and can't shift it, hence it was included with the shell :)

Also worth noting - the fuel tanks now not included with shell and price drop to £220 as result :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello hello. I am quite interested in this. Are you about this saturday for me to drive up to have a look at it?
Hi,

I can & will be about for at least some of saturday - will confirm plans and let you know re availability.

Thanks,
Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts