GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone looking to buy a new exhaust as the old one has had it just wanted advice on the best one I want the best sounding one good performance but not to loud cheers for any advice

·
Registered
26,758 Posts
not really, decide on the muffler you want and drop me a pm when you are ready to buy and can tell you the price on the day.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
+2 I'm running tomei ti system, tomei elbows and equal length down pipes... It sounds like a frickin race car when you nail it ....

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have HKS downpipes and then decat and full 3" veilside system its perfect for me. Much like you I did not want it too loud or boomy, although it still sounds great when being revved not sure if its still available though.

·
Registered
345 Posts
always been a big fan of kakimoto, lovely sound but not too loud. however their was a thread somewhere that said one of the kakimoto exhausts had a restrictor pipe put in it that reduced it to around 2", cant remember which one.

the other option is to go titanium, the best sounding exhaust you can get imo with the added benefit of weight saving. best options are the Tomei Ti, or for a nice sound and massive weight saving, powerhouse amuse Ti, it might be a bit too loud for what you are looking for tho.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have Veilside Evolution 90mm exhaust with Nismo downpipes. I love it. It is not loud when cruising 100-130km/h and makes nice sound on full throttle. :)
But ist hard to find them now. :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
Best mix between price/quality/noise I've found is a HKS silent hipower.

Most of the Ti systems are stupid expensive and overly loud. Most of the kakimoto stuff isn't too bad.

·
Registered
277 Posts
This is a pic of my kaki not restricted to 2inch at all.
sounds awesome but not droney and doesn't give me any grief with the neighbours while idling to warm up obviously lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts