GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm looking on buying set of rota grids I will be going for 18s but what is the best of set I want to use 265 35 18 tyres and what width 10 on the back and 9.5 on the front or just keep them all the same.thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Best size would be 9.5x18 ET 20 or 22 with 265/35/18. Avoid staggered setup as used by GTS etc. as this will put wear on your transfer box as all tyres need to be the same size/ rolling radius.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hello I'm looking on buying set of rota grids I will be going for 18s but what is the best of set I want to use 265 35 18 tyres and what width 10 on the back and 9.5 on the front or just keep them all the same.thanks for any help
Just thought if you are looking at Rota Grid, you might want to consider the Enkei T6S also.
We now stock these wheels, a little more expensive but these are spun forged / flow formed wheel using Enkei MAT technology. :)

We have 18x9.5J ET15 in black in stock.
We also have 18x9.5J ET30 in black or silver in stock.

Just another wheel to consider if you are interested.

Jerrick

·
Registered
511 Posts
Cheers for the replys does any one have any pictures if these enkei wheels fitted to a 32 Gtr ?
Don't think anyone have installed these on an R32 GTR as these weren't available until recently.

Found on online on an EVO, would be the same size so it will give you an good idea of how it looks. :)

We have other Enkei wheel style in stock such as RPF1, PF01, NT03+M.
But if you are interested in a TE37 style wheel without the massive price tag.
The Enkei T6S is a good choice that provide quality and performance… and it isn't a "replica" which is also nice. :)

Jerrick

·
Registered
511 Posts
Depends on what the owners are looking for, but Rays wheels are expensive.

I personally prefer the T6S because by extending the spokes all the way to the edge, the wheel visually "look" one inch larger than it really is.

As the T6S is produced using Enkei's MAT technology, you are be sure to get the strength and quality that Enkei are known for.
After all, only a hand full of wheel supplier produce wheels for Formula 1 cars, and Enkei is one of the rare few. :)

Another good thing is that we hold the wheel in UK stock, so it is available for delivery next day. :)
As Enkei official distributor, it also mean we are fully backed by Enkei should there ever be any warranty or service issue (not that you expect it from Enkei, but always good to know).

We do have other style in stock such as the RPF1, PF01, and the NT03+M (my favourite).

Jerrick

·
Registered
26,289 Posts
TE37s are way less than £2.5k

they are around £1800

Enkies are good, we do quite a few sets of those, and run them on a few cars in UK & JP

NT03s are a cracking wheel :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers for the pics how much for the enkei wheel t6r set of 4 I do like the bronze coulour but I'm fitting coilovers and want to go quite low so I'm in need of help choosing offset with using 265 35 18 tyres and is 9.5 the best width.thanks for the replys

·
Registered
511 Posts
The T6S in 18x9.5 ET15 or ET30 is £295 each.
For GTR, ET15 will be fine as I know a few people run this size on OEM arch.

Jerrick

1 - 20 of 30 Posts