GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bronze Rota Grid 18x10 et15 wheels with 265/45/18 tyres. Currently fitted with 265/35/18 tyres, accelera rears & almost new falken fronts. Unfortunately I had to replace one wheel and the colour match isn't great, was always going to refurb but never got around to it, minor chipping to paint on the lighter wheels and 1 has small amount of kerbing - £800

Pair of almost new 265/35/18 falken tyres - 8mm tread. Was planning on eventually fitting these in place of the accelera tyres on my wheels - £180

R33 GT-R Brembos Front & Rear with barely used EBC Ultimax Discs & Pagid RS29 pads - £800

Meister R Zeta R Coilovers, very little use and pretty much good as new - £500

R32 GTR Gearbox with Nismo pivot ball fitted - £400

HKS Triple Plate Clutch, only done approx 500 miles - £650

SPEC Twin Plate Clutch, had problems with it not depressing but on removal never anything obvious to look at beyond heat spots and always worked again when put it back together. Can get parts to rebuild from SPEC, could make great cheap twin plate - £150

Kakimoto Regu 06&R exhaust (big bore 3.5") from cat back - £280

Japspeed Silenced Decat - done maybe 50 miles tops - £80

Stainless 3" decat with a wideband boss fitted - puts tailpipe tiniest bit out of place, never bothered me - £30

Bee*R Style Equal Length Downpipe - not sure if Bee*R or Japspeed, some scuffing on bottom but no problems. Has lambda boss fitted for wideband - £100

Stock Downpipe - £40

D-Jetro Apexi Power FC with map sensors and hand controller - £550

Innovate LC1 WideBand Controller & Lambda Sensor - £100

Nismo 300kmh clocks - £175

Diff with Solid Aluminium Bushes fitted - £360

Two Piece R32 GTR Propshaft - £100

Front Propshaft - £80

All 4 driveshafts, most CV boots replaced and repacked recently - £300

Trust Intercooler (~67mm thickness) and custom hard pipe kit which replaces twin turbo pipe and the other pipes also, hardpipe kit is pretty badly made however and is v heavy - £300

HKS Hardpipe between front wing and inlet manifold with SFS pipes - £50

Brand New HKS Timing Belt & Tensioner kit - £140

Standard R32 GTR Orange Indicators - £80

R32 GTR Headlights with aftermarket HID kit fitted - £160

BM57 R33 GTR Brake Master Cylinder - £60

Driftworks Braided Brake Lines - £30

Clutch Master Cylinder, done barely any miles since bought brand new - £50

One piece braided hose from Clutch Master to Clutch Slave, made by Earls - £30

Clutch slave cylinder, done barely any miles since bought brand new - £50

Alternator - £70

Starter Motor - £50

Power Steering Pump - £60

R32 GTR Front & Rear seats, only damage is a cigarette burn to drivers side rear base from a quick inspection - can include other interior trim as required - £350

R32 Carbon 52mm gauge pod (a-pillar) - £70

Front Alloy Strut Brace - £40

Rear Alloy Strut Brace - £30

Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Stopper / Brace - £40

Pair of front arch liners from R32 GTR - small amount of overspray on these - £140

R32 GTR front drivers side arch liner - £70

Driftworks Hicas Removal - £150

Front bumper and lip with genuine nissan N1 vents, needs prep/respray - £350

R32 GTR pair of front wings, need prep/respray - £240

R32 GTR bonnet with copy N1 lip - minor dents and lip is cracked - £150

Pair of R32 Rear Lights - £50

R32 GTR rear boot / spoiler, again needs prep/respray on spoiler as it's cracked - £80

Driftworks Adjustable Tension Rods - £80

Rear Camber Arms - £60

Have probably missed a number bits so anything you need that isn't on here please do ask. Engine & rebuilt turbos to be added shortly also.

Prices are plus P&P or collection from Banbury (or can do Coventry during working hours if pre-arranged) but am open to reasonable offers :)

Couple of pics of the car pre-breaking:

And a few pics of parts, please let me know if you want anymore..

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Alex,

Whats happened for you to break it up?

I'l be intouch later today, my inbox is full to PM currently.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, how was the pedal feel on the SPEC clutch? Is it pull or push type? Does it require a rebuild before installation? Am I correct in understanding that you did get it to work after the problem of not depressing?
Thanks...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Umar - Unfortunately been struggling with a snapped flywheel bolt and got let down by the guy who said he could sort it for me. In the meantime whilst waiting for him to find time to fix it circumstances have changed and the car will need to go, not enjoyable but this seems the best way to get the most money back.

M3dim - Pedal feel was ok I felt, better than some single plate paddle clutches I've used in the past. It's a push type and it will need looking at to be honest. Clutch plates are very healthy with lots of material on them. It had a problem depressing on two occasions, both times I dropped the gearbox and couldn't see anything wrong. When I cleaned it up and re-installed it all was ok again. Wasn't happy using it myself (not enough knowledge truth be told to know where to start trying to sort the problem) so decided to future-proof myself and bought the HKS triple I never got around to using. SPEC in USA are very helpful and reply to all emails quickly however so parts wouldn't be an issue if you know what you're looking at.

DazGTR - It had a Lonza gearknob but haven't listed it just yet because it's in need of a cleanup :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Front grill I have but need to check to make sure all clips are there. Skirts are just standard gtr skirts with a fibreglass spat that goes over the standard skirt. From memory they're pretty shoddy condition though with cracks and screws holding them together where they go in the rear arch.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Front grill I have but need to check to make sure all clips are there. Skirts are just standard gtr skirts with a fibreglass spat that goes over the standard skirt. From memory they're pretty shoddy condition though with cracks and screws holding them together where they go in the rear arch.
Ok cheers, can you let me know when you have checked the grill

·
Registered
49 Posts
Umar - Unfortunately been struggling with a snapped flywheel bolt and got let down by the guy who said he could sort it for me. In the meantime whilst waiting for him to find time to fix it circumstances have changed and the car will need to go, not enjoyable but this seems the best way to get the most money back.

M3dim - Pedal feel was ok I felt, better than some single plate paddle clutches I've used in the past. It's a push type and it will need looking at to be honest. Clutch plates are very healthy with lots of material on them. It had a problem depressing on two occasions, both times I dropped the gearbox and couldn't see anything wrong. When I cleaned it up and re-installed it all was ok again. Wasn't happy using it myself (not enough knowledge truth be told to know where to start trying to sort the problem) so decided to future-proof myself and bought the HKS triple I never got around to using. SPEC in USA are very helpful and reply to all emails quickly however so parts wouldn't be an issue if you know what you're looking at.

DazGTR - It had a Lonza gearknob but haven't listed it just yet because it's in need of a cleanup :)
thanks for the response, i'm after a pull type unfortunately, good luck with the sale....

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Are the rear quarters rust free and what you doing with the shell ? I'm looking to reshell mine at some point so cheaper the better

1 - 20 of 112 Posts