Carpet £50
Complete boot interior £100

Starter motor £50
Alternator £40
Power steering pump £40
Aircon £60
Vicious fan £40

Gtr Key with all locks inc ignition barrel £200

Shell will be sold once all the above is sold .unless a deal is done with other parts still fitted .

Prices are all plus postage and PayPal fees .

·
Registered
658 Posts
Center stereo surround and ash tray please.
After market steering wheel and gear knob as I dont like the one on my car at the moment.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Would like to pick up those upper rear window panels when I get paid on Friday if they are in good condition, as mine are crumbling awfully. Could you send a couple pics of the backside to [email protected] please?

Thanks in advance! :cool:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Will you sell the engine mounts? The actual ally part that bolts to the engine supposed to the rubber bit. Only need one side

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do you have R33 GTR rear calipers? If so, are you willing to split from front calipers?

Steel turbos, standard turbos rebuilt with BBs and steel wheels? Any idea on where they came from and how many miles they've covered? Also what boost were they running.

Is the hardpipe kit different to this: Greddy - Aluminuim Intake Piping Set - Nengun Performance because this is £220 new?

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have R33 GTR rear calipers? If so, are you willing to split from front calipers?

Steel turbos, standard turbos rebuilt with BBs and steel wheels? Any idea on where they came from and how many miles they've covered? Also what boost were they running.

Is the hardpipe kit different to this: Greddy - Aluminuim Intake Piping Set - Nengun Performance because this is £220 new?

Yes I would sell the rears .

The turbos where rebuilt by turbo dynamics I was told but no proof of that . They are just steel internals so nothing fancy .

They were running standard boost and have done no more than 2000 miles .

That pipe kit is different . But hard to see on my phone but looks like just one pipe they are selling .

·
Registered
100 Posts
Great, how much for the rear calipers then please? If it's not too much trouble I would appreciate a picture of the thread in the caliper where the brakelines attach please. The reason I ask is the thread on mine was damaged when removing the brake line. If they're in good condition & the price is right I'll take them.

Pics or details of which hard pipes they are in that case please :)

Cheers :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts