GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am breaking my dark metallic blue R32 GTR, G reg. It was imported in 2003 and had only done 41K Kilometres, V5 is available. It has been in an accident so therefore the front bumper, headlights and drivers door have been obliterated. Bought two new front wings, they will be up for grabs as well.

Everything on the car is available, it is sitting in my back garden on axel stands, waiting to be stripped. It will be cut up and scrapped at the end of February so if there is anything you require, give us a shout

The bits that have already gone are:
Engine
Gearbox
Brake Calipers + Discs
Dashboard components

I am situated in South Lanarkshire.
I will not post to anywhere outside the U.K, sorry, had a bad experience posting to U.S so I don’t want that again.

Pictures will follow shortly

Cheers
Trav

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All PMs replied to. Thanks for the interest.

Trav

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of R32 Breaking

Got some pics of the car, just cant seem to get them onto this thread page. Any suggestions........?

All PMs replied to, and I will try and email some pics to those of you askin for them.

Trav

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
is the front bumper okay?
and what sideskirts do you have on it?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Totalburnout, emailed the pics there.

Geordieboy, no oil cooler was on the car, sorry.

DOHC, front bumper was wrecked so therefore chucked out.

Thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
Centre double and pasenger side single air vents, do you have these, if so, what ya needin :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
RE: GTR breaking

I'm after the front 2 pair of drive shafts... you still got them? if so, how much delivered fella? - Lee

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
neeltec: Two front drive shafts are gone buddy, sorry.

Cornhoolio: Air vents are gone as well, been a few people after interior bits. Sorry.

Totalburnout: Cheers for the pics!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
what sort of condition are the rear quater window surounds in, if they are good i would like them please.

lewis

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi bud

am interested in da rear quater pannels, i duno how it works bout ive herd a lot of pepole say they have gtr arces soo i assume it involves cutting.

would you be able to doo that.

cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts