• AH3 - Read Pearl Metallic

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • 732 - Black Pearl Metallic

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • 326 - Cristal White

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • AN0 - Wine Red

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • None of the above standard colours - mines a little different

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mines Gun Grey Metallic right now but she'll be going in for a paint job and kit fitting within the next two months. Not sure if I'm gonna keep her the same color or go for something different. Maybe a super dark and rich gun metal.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Red pearl metallic or Wine Red - are they two different colours - if this is true that may explain why so often other 'wine red' owners ask me how I keep mine so red .. maybe it's simply two different colours .. are you sure about that one?.

Mine is definitely AN0

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well I take it all back - I checked in my engine bay and my car is AH3 - thus Red Pearl Metallic .. I never realised.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Jay, the photo of your banana'd GTR still sends a shiver down my spine....

Don't worry though, Endo and I are still flying the TH1 flag. I'm sure someone quoted that there are only 10 or 11 TH1's registered in this country...might be wrong though
Reminds me, touch up paint required

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Jay, the photo of your banana'd GTR still sends a shiver down my spine....

Don't worry though, Endo and I are still flying the TH1 flag. I'm sure someone quoted that there are only 10 or 11 TH1's registered in this country...might be wrong though,
I have a TH1 too (voted on poll) so who hasn't voted yet ? :)

Must admit I started this poll mainly to try and find out total numbers of R32 GT-R in the UK and colour distribution but also to try and work out in my own mind if I should keep mine TH1 when I get it re-sprayed one day. Its so shabby that I can't really tell what it should like if it were pristine.

·
722 Posts
I have a TH1 too (voted on poll) so who hasn't voted yet ? :)

Must admit I started this poll mainly to try and find out total numbers of R32 GT-R in the UK and colour distribution but also to try and work out in my own mind if I should keep mine TH1 when I get it re-sprayed one day. Its so shabby that I can't really tell what it should like if it were pristine.
i wouldnt call my car pristine.... far from it actually

on overcast days it looks grey/black, in the shade it can look a bit of a flat but vibrant blue... and in sunny days it seems to have a slight hint of green in the metallic. (but i guess any color will change depending on the light)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
And I was meant to say AN0 ... lol

Post a pic of your car ...

This is mine taken on saturday

One thing I've noticed, I've never seen a red pearl coloured car where the light covers match the boot lid...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
im in the little bit different camp. i was told mines a honda colour, pearl amethyst i think but i had a scratch (thanks dad) repaired the other day and the chap that did it couldnt match it to anything honda. in the end he got a rep from somewhere to come and scan it which did come back with a paint code but no other information???

was a touch concerned but the match is perfect, paint cost a fortune though.
got any pics

21 - 40 of 53 Posts