GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exedy Comp D Triple plate clutch, (push type) very low mileage, (less than 2000 miles), i've done approximately 10 full bore launches on this clutch, baring in mind my car only has about 350/360 hp, and this clutch is rated up to 1200 hp !..It comes with the lightweight billet chromoly flywheel and the original Exedy flywheel to crank bolts. Obviously still like new, with very little wear to the friction plates.

I am pretty sure it fits R33 with "pull to push converter", but you will have to check.
I dont know how to upload pics but can email them if someone can post them etc,..

Price: £600,......... if i remember right it cost me over double that, plus import duty.

..cheers.....Lee.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Exedy Comp D Triple plate clutch, (push type) very low mileage, (less than 2000 miles), i've done approximately 10 full bore launches on this clutch, baring in mind my car only has about 350/360 hp, and this clutch is rated up to 1200 hp !..It comes with the lightweight billet chromoly flywheel and the original Exedy flywheel to crank bolts. Obviously still like new, with very little wear to the friction plates.

I am pretty sure it fits R33 with "pull to push converter", but you will have to check.
I dont know how to upload pics but can email them if someone can post them etc,..

Price: £600,......... if i remember right it cost me over double that, plus import duty.

..cheers.....Lee.

i hate you! about a month too late!:bawling:

kev

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...Sorry Kev........was gonna put it on weeks ago but realised i didn't have enough post's.....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
done..

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUUUMP.. +++£550+++

Had a few enquiries as to how much life left on the friction plates, i've mic'd em up, and being as accurate as i can, less than 5% wear, so really are "almost new"...............
cheers............................................Lee.

·
Registered
121 Posts
BUUUMP.. +++£550+++

Had a few enquiries as to how much life left on the friction plates, i've mic'd em up, and being as accurate as i can, less than 5% wear, so really are "almost new"...............
cheers............................................Lee.
hello i have an exedy triple plate clutch in mine which is starting to slip, i was told its slips when cold until you get some heat in it??
how ever i was off up to mgt racing on monday but weather being bad im having to delay it a week so could be interested if mine is kaput:runaway:!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.............good enough for me....:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good price for an Exedy triple Lee :p I can vouch for the "launches" that Lee refers to and can also confirm he launches like a pussy :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
/\/\/\/\ ..Oi.....cheeky !................

..sold... pending payment..

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
+++++++SOLD++++++

1 - 15 of 15 Posts