GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Since my Mine's R32 GTR is almost ready to be painted ( :runaway: ) i'm looking for the last bits and pieces of the puzzle to hand to the paint-guy so everything can be painted at once.

Therefor i'm looking at some options for the front bumper, rear bumper, skirts and rear spats.
i've looked at N1 and Nismo, but they seem to be very hard to come by as a new kit?

Anyone know of a kit that is for sale in perfect / good condition?
Same goes for the front grill, i've bought 3 of those in the last few weeks, they should all be fine, but are all broken unfortunately ...:mad:

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
There is no Nismo front or rear bumper. There are vents for the front bumper but afaik they are fitted to a normal bumper with slots cut to ccomodate them.

Most of the Nismo bits have carbon or grp replicas available. There is some controversy about buying replica parts but I'll leave that with you.

·
Vendor
12,676 Posts
we habe an original N1 front bumper here and an original N1 rubber rear spoiler available. Drop me a txt if your interested 07731304953

Kindest regards

DaveW

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Let's get this straight it is NISMO on the R32 not N1. You can find the parts, it takes patience. I have carbon replica spoilers, the genuine skirts, rear spats, bonnet lip and bumper vents. It's worth taking the time to find them rather than the other kits that are out there. Not sure they will see as well as the NISMO stuff.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, had a few weeks of thinking and asking for prices for various parts and pieces.

Including texting and emailing with DaveW and Matty32 (very helpfull, thanks to the both of you!) and also to Kriss with the Arkham Veilside GTR which i saw parked at the GTROC stand on the Autosport International past Friday.

I think i've made up my mind now, but i will remain in silence about this so it will be a surprise :)

Thanks for the help everyone!

·
Vendor
12,676 Posts
So, had a few weeks of thinking and asking for prices for various parts and pieces.

Including texting and emailing with DaveW and Matty32 (very helpfull, thanks to the both of you!) and also to Kriss with the Arkham Veilside GTR which i saw parked at the GTROC stand on the Autosport International past Friday.

I think i've made up my mind now, but i will remain in silence about this so it will be a surprise :)

Thanks for the help everyone!
pics when done!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
Buy from Yahoo auctions in Japan, I picked up a set of rare rear spats Nismo versions for 250 landed and taxes paid. Some well known traders here wanted 500-550 for them.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah they are very expensive, but i already decided to go for something a little more "in your face" as it comes to external options on my R32 GTR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts