GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

I need some info, can I just fit in the r32 gtr front bumper into my r32 gts-t?

Is it just a bolt on thingy or do I have to change my two side fenders too?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
50 Posts
like this?

I think my bumper is a GTR one, I had it resprayed due to stonechips and took some pictures when refitting it. As far as I know the wings are standard GTS ones.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi R32gts4skyline

thanks for the pics,
honestly... I don't know whether you are using a gtr bumper or a gts bumper... :eek: hehe

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm, I was thinking of putting in a bigger intercooler or maybe swapping the rb25det engine or maybe even an rb26! :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
But

Forgot to mention.....that the standard bonnet won't fit. If you want it to fit you will need to chop a bit of the bumper away near the headlights. Those bits are taller on GTR's coz of the grill and different bonnet! I can sell you a carbon one for £400 though!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Nice looking car ... Love the rims

Quite fancy sourcing a GT-R wing for mine, although I'm sure they are as rare as Hens-teeth...

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
515 Posts
I got mine

From Rocket Ron at RK Tuning. He's got quite a lot of goodies at his shop. He does those cool gurney flaps too. You know...the Nismo N1 spec (or whatever it's called). They're fibreglass copies and around £100 I think! That'll finish off a GTR/GTS rear end I reckon.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
OMG ... do you have contact details for the above mentioned Rocket Ronnie?

·
Registered
515 Posts
RK Tuning

Here you go.......

0208 348 4218

Tell him I sent you.....maybe he'll give me a finders fee :D

James

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
About two years ago when I toyed with the Skyline idea for the first time I went to those forums, a helpful bunch of guys, I must admit though that recently I've only been coming to this forum .. Maybe I'll open two Explorer windows from now on :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alrite! thanks James...
I guess it'll be much simple to convert the whole front bodypart to the GTR huh...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yep definately

If you need any help sourcing parts give me a bell. I would also consider making you a fibreglass bonnet for 1/2 price. But it'll be held on with pins. Wouldn't use the original mounting points. That's too advanced for me at the moment ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts