GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm after the above in as mint as possible condition. The previous owner broke mine. I found one from a breakers on E-bay a few days ago but they sent it out in an envelope so it arrived snapped :mad: If anyone's got one, drop me a PM!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
279 Posts
u after just the plastic part that goes aorund the gear stick, or and the plastic that goes round the center console? (part with the radio and AC)

Pm me cause ill prop forget to look at this again lol

regards ian

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
ive got one i could do without. is it just the plastic around the bottom you are after?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sorry about the late reply guys, im not getting all notifications when replies are sent.

Yeah its just the plastic surround around the gear gaiter. Mine is missing on the clip things at the bottom that keeps it in.

Let me know the details if you still have them, its for a 1990 R32 GTR.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, yep it's this bit I need:

If anyone's got one that'd be great as I don't fancy having my trousers pulled down this time of year at Nissans,lol ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still no replies :( im still looking. I dont need the full surround just the inner gear gaiter surround.
Oi...how bout doing your own thread? ;)

Hey Leosr20, still waiting on that picture dude. I'm still on the hunt if anyone has anything.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hi mate i have one, im so desperate for cash that im selling anything that isnt glued on and using the excuse of saving weight:nervous:

where abouts are you located?

i will get a pic at the weekend if you want one.

£10 + p&p

or you can collect

kev

1 - 20 of 29 Posts