GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I have about 8 32 GTR interiors. All plastics, dash, lower dash, door panels, inner trim panels, glass, carpets and boot interiors too. if you need any parts give me a shout.

Cheers

DaveW

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Dave, will discuss with you when I call Wednesday to buy the dials but as you know I need :

* Spotless uncut/unbroken glove box.
* Spotless dash surround which has the the switches for the wipers, lights, hazards, fog etc. all working when plugged in.
* The lower panel over the drivers leg.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
hi Dave,

I am after the lower half of the dash surround i.e the half under the steering wheel which houses the clock. Someone made a hash mine fitting a fog light switch so if you have a clean one which has nothing fitted on the right hand side i would happily relieve you of it.

Also need the square shaped plastic trim which the gear stick gaitor attaches to.

Cheers, lewis.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, will discuss with you when I call Wednesday to buy the dials but as you know I need :

* Spotless uncut/unbroken glove box.
* Spotless dash surround which has the the switches for the wipers, lights, hazards, fog etc. all working when plugged in.
* The lower panel over the drivers leg.

got all these:D

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi Dave,

I am after the lower half of the dash surround i.e the half under the steering wheel which houses the clock. Someone made a hash mine fitting a fog light switch so if you have a clean one which has nothing fitted on the right hand side i would happily relieve you of it.

Also need the square shaped plastic trim which the gear stick gaitor attaches to.

Cheers, lewis.
Lower clock facia panels are £19 plus p&p. The gaitor surround is £12 plus p&p.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Heya davew !

Would be interested in spotless door cards of an R32 GTR (matching discoloration from the sun please hehe) and the aforementioned part:

shipped to a UK address please.

-Vihis

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a hug pile of door panels, I even have spare cloth inserts from the ones i have trashed. So if anyones cloth door inserts are ripped, heavily soiled etc give me a shout. They simply glue back into place so an easy replace job.

DaveW

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Sounds great Davew, what would the total for these three be and where are you located ? maybe I could come and pick the stuff up in person if you're around my route !

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Dave, quote delivered please for the following:

1. Separate quote for cloth insert for rear quarter card, driver's side
2. Separate quote for rear seat back only, not the base.
3. Separate quote for centre vent.
4. Separate quote for a set of mats, dark in colour, excellent condition.

(PMs fine if you'd prefer)

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds great Davew, what would the total for these three be and where are you located ? maybe I could come and pick the stuff up in person if you're around my route !
sent you the details:thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave, quote delivered please for the following:

1. Separate quote for cloth insert for rear quarter card, driver's side
2. Separate quote for rear seat back only, not the base.
3. Separate quote for centre vent.
4. Separate quote for a set of mats, dark in colour, excellent condition.

(PMs fine if you'd prefer)
details sent

HURRY GUYS AS THIS STUFF IS SELLING FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi Dave,

Cheers, lewis.
Lewis, i need to let this stuff go if you dont want it mate:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi dave ... need parts for my r32 gtr...

need the door weather strips left and right and all the a/c louvers including the ones right under the front windshield...

here are the pics:

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi

welcome to the board. i can supply the weather strips and louvres. Unfortunately no lower AC vents at the moment. I also ship world wide. Is that an S13 Dash you've used for the LHD conversion?

DaveW

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Black surround for the main centre console?? dials, cd player... you know the one.. mint condition one?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Rubber weather strips

Hi Dave I also need the rubber weather strips from around the doors please (as picture above). Nissan wanted a RIDICULOUS amount for new ones and mine are 'slightly worn out' If you have these in unworn/unsplit condition I'll have them ASAP please mate.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts