GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a search but cannot find the answer I'm looking for.

I'm getting some uprated turbos & downpipes fitted to my GTR but leaving injectors & AFMs standard for now. I have a Power FC & AVC-R and the usual breathing mods.

Can anyone recommend the maximum boost with this setup?

If I go for bigger injectors & AFMs what is the maximum without upgrading engine internals? What cc injectors at this point, 600cc?

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
I've done a search but cannot find the answer I'm looking for.

I'm getting some uprated turbos & downpipes fitted to my GTR but leaving injectors & AFMs standard for now. I have a Power FC & AVC-R and the usual breathing mods.

Can anyone recommend the maximum boost with this setup?

If I go for bigger injectors & AFMs what is the maximum without upgrading engine internals? What cc injectors at this point, 600cc?
It doesnt work like that, no one can tell you what boost you can run without knowing what the hairdryers are you now have.
Whatever boost to not max out the injectors ......(444)
600cc injectors would be good, 700 would be better
Standard afm's should be ok
if it has a pump that can keep up and the engineis in good condition should make 500hp

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, both, for the input. That does make me think maybe injectors... but I have to draw the line somewhere.

The new turbos will not be the limiting factor. I figure my new setup (without bigger injectors) will certainly be safe at 1.2 bar - just wondering whether 1.3 is plausible or even 1.4.

Realistically, I imagine the standard injectors will max out somewhere in between - but perhaps not the AFMs from what you say.

It'll all come out in the map - I just like to set my expectations at the appropriate level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts