GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Ive just got round to cleaning the gtr for the first time so thought i'd get some pics up... Shame i have NO camera experties!

And now for something completely different.

:cool:

I cannot remember at the moment where i host larger pics... have to sort it later!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Love purple 32's, probably because i have one :p Not really sure about GTR badges on the front of them though. Try and get some better pics sorted ;)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
what are you roasting in that last pic?
Honda engine bits?

Kinda looks like squirells.....cool!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Car looks nice and i like the fire pic as well, looks cool! :thumbsup: And what wheels are they? They look to me like Enkei J-speed's or RAYS 57C gram lights

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Agree All the other badges are off aswell as all the stickers the jap owner had on it.

how does the front and the bonnet one come off? are there holes behind them? What about the ones on the front wings too?

Yeah they are the Enkei J-speed's well spotted!

Ive only just figured out how to host larger pics will get some more tonight in day light!

Those things are Stone Squirrels Very Well Spotted! it got a bit dark for car pics so desided to see some other things...

If you want to see more antics go to the vid on http://secsean8.bebo.com

That was us messing last week.... who could tell that fireball would be that big...

I'm nursing my clutch till i get my new Cusco twin plate one :clap: so the Rolling road is off. Just going to leakdown test it on sunday and check its all cool.

neways dinner time

See you all on the 5th!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looking foward to seeing the new pics! :thumbsup: Also i'm glad your taking the GTR badge off the front, They don't look right on an R32 IMHO.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah only took the Badge off the front 1/2 way throu, and its a little overcast... but apart from that....

·
6,821 Posts
Great car , clean color . . . what have you done to the engine (new covers)?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No idea! Its been Like This Since it left japland!

Going to just leave it for the moment. Looks ok if the engine ever comes out it will all get colour coded ... but arsed at the moment!

Just consentrating on getting it running right first then worry about the looks later.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That looks very nice! What are your plans for it then? Edit: i just saw the above post. LOL. How much power are you looking from it?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
If you haven't alrady removed them, the bonnet badge is just stuck on with no holes behind, the front wing badges are stuck and pinned on and have 2 holes behind each. I have no idea how the badge comes off the grille as it isn't standard so it depends how they last owner fitted it.

Nice car by the way! :D

Alex B

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well, its probably running about 360 bhp and the new clutch can take 430, and to get above the 450 u need to change the injectors etc and then Fuel Startes to get expensive so i recon got it to 400-420 then start messing with the brakes, gearbox, diffs, interior, etc etc etc

i Think 400 would be enough, i dont even know how much torque that would be but enough for a car without an LSD lol

Ive had tints in my last couple of cars and kinda feen naked without them so that will be soon too.

This week i have: Detailed it, fitted a new tyre, Serviced it,

Later this week: i get a new balljoint thats fecked, the tracking and alignment done, getting a leak down test done on it,

when i get my clutch i'm gonna fit it, roling road it then see what i need to do to get the 400bhp.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah cool, no only taken off the grill and the rear one...

bonnet one is next and the side ones will be staying in light of the holes.

Going to see a sprayer tomorrow and see what he thinks about it, there are a few bits i would like to get tidyed and i'm sure he will spot more... as they do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, its far more than i thought it was going to be! soo much fun!

But i can see it being an expense...Clutch £1100 :mad: but its ok, just going to try and "CAP" my spending and the power to 400-420 bhp then thats it.

anything will just be to make it go or look better...

So for the next 2 weeks just got to nurse the clutch untill the new one arrives! :bawling: As they say good things come to those who ... moan

Just Try and borrow dad's porsche again for a couple of weeks ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol Just broke the clutch ... 5 days of ownership. lmao new one on the way 19 days and counting!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well was doing a fair bit of reasearch, i found that a twin plate is what i need, so opted for the Cusco one, Whitch one i have no idea. Its rated to 520bhp so thats plenty ... i think...

There were Cheaper ones but i was kinda heading for that sort of power anyway so had to be done!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts