GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont want to do this and im still in 2 minds, however due to family problems i might have to sell the car. If it doesnt sell, i will keep it and Finnish the project i had planned.

1992 J Reg R32 GTR
Gunmetal Grey

MODIFICATIONS

Apexi turbos (Model unknown, however previos owner who is a good freind said Ron at RK Tuning had checked the car when it came from japan and said the turbos are good for 600 bhp.)

Apexi elbows and downpipe.

Zigen 4" exhaust

600cc Injectors

Greddy Front Mount Intercooler

Oil cooler Kit

Gredy Hard pipe kit

Apexi power fc without hand controller, (stolen on the way from japan)

Apexi avcd boost controller (up to 1.5 bar of boost and Rev fuel control settings)

HKS turbo timer

Fully Adjustable suspension coilovers

HKS Triple plate clutch

17" Semi Deep Dish Alloys with 235 40 tyres (tyres and brake pads will need replacing)

10 months left on the MOT

I think thats its for the mods which have been done. Now for the bad point.

The bearings went on the car, So a bottom end rebuild is required. the car stills starts but makes a knocking niose. Completley my fault as i turned the boost up to 1.5 bar whilst the oil level was low and rest is history.

Also on the rear quater pannel a slight dent which is not major also done whilst in transit from japan.

N1 vents on the front bumper one of which is broken but i have a new set which i will throw in with the sale.

I think it might also have an uprated rear diff but you will have to check it to cofiirm for yourselves.

I think that covers about everything. Apart from the ding on the rear pannel the rest of the paint work is in very good condition.

I know what figure i have in mind for the sale of the car and if anyone seriously interested i will send you pics and further details if i have missed anything. Please do not ask me to post pics if you are just browsing becuase i wont.

If you do require more info you my details are as as below. As i said before i dont really want to sell it as i know the car has a alot of potential and believe me when i say when the car was running it was one of the fastest cars i have ever sat in or owned, and the when the tubos kick in the way it picks up speed it simply awsome.

079 44 66 99 05
[email protected]

Thanks

Amar

·
Registered
340 Posts
Malik, noooooo.

Surprised your selling... PM a figure you have in mind. You know how much I love a bargain.

Beautiful car, and the only reason I drive down your road

:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Just post up some pics.
I am seriously looking for a skyline and will be buying in the next couple of months, I will not be emailing people for pictures, and then initiating a long dialogue about the car, I want to see it all up front, it just makes me suspicious when people say serious enquiries only.

and you also may as well say what sort of figures you are looking for because IMO a car with buggered big ends could also have damage elsewhere. it could also be mains, or even the top end as well but there are differences in the knocking sounds...

I am interested in some pics.
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Riz lol, i dont want to do it mate i got a lot planned for this car now i've started my full time job i was panning to get it ready for next summer. However if this situation at home can get sorted without the need to sell the beast belive me mate i wont do it.

Steve I hear what your saying and understand where your comming from. The reason why i've limited pics and ONLY posted on this forum is beacuse i dont really want to sell it.

The GTR is my dream car and just looking at the damn thing and hearing peoples comments as they walk past it puts a smile on my face and to own one is a dream come true.

Also looking at other threads and watching how they get clogged up with junk (not just in the For Sale Section) I thought id keep to serious enquires only.

I am not the sort of person to add crap to enhance a sale. I have put an honest and an accurate description of the car as possible im sure i have missed out a few details which i will add as i remember. Also with the attempeted theft of the car i am a bit wary as to what details i should put down.

I will get you some pics up mate as you have asked its not a problem mate. (Give me a few days as i need to get a digi cam)

Forgot to mention few details
slight damage to drivers door lock after the cnuts tried to break into the car but it does lock and open without problems.

Also with the sale a set of GTR mats (Black mats with re GTR emblem cost £90 new from nissan)

Front and rear Cusco Strut braces

Steve i hope that helps and by all means if anyone wants to come and have a look at the car and check out whatever they have to that is not a problem.

Regards

Amar

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
sorry fella, didn't realise you had no camera.

I take it you are in Ilford ?

If it is your dream then keep her mate, the big ends won't break the bank, I recently had my big ends and mains done and it came out at just under a grand with a few other bits.. this was on a CA but they are very similar engines, with just a couple of extra cylinders..

A car that needs it doing is worth a lot less than a car that has had them done. Remember anyone who buys it will need to get it transported to their garage for the work to be carried out. I would be looking to pay less than 6-7 k for a car that needed it doing, even with the other mods you have.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

I may be working in london in a few weeks if it comes off I'll give you a call and come for a look ;)

/steve

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By all means steve your most welcome to come and have a look. (be warned though once your at my house, my mum wont let you go unless you've eaten a feast fit for an indian king so do come on an empty stomach!!!) Im hoping i can sort my issues out soon as i would love to get her back on road.

I was planning to rebuild the complete engine or either a R.I.P.Z RB30 you never know it might still happen.

Amar

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After alot of thought and consideration ive decided not to sell the car. its got to much potential to be scraped or sold on for peanuts.

Thanks for the interest.

Amar

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
partagas said:
please price and pics

[email protected]

Sorry mate as stated above no longer for sale.

Thanks for the interest anyway. :D

good man

/Steve
Thanks Steve, I just cant get my head round the fact if i sell up i will be classed as a "normal" person with a "normal" car!!!

Mods any chance this thread can be deleted?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.