GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanx guys.

the color is from house of color its called translucient violet red its just come out recently so i thought i`d get it before somebody else does, heres a few more pic for u.

·
6,821 Posts
Looks like a great color, can you show us some sunlight pics?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice job, Barnsley huh? not a million miles away :wavey: and thats your trade wanna be my new best mate :chuckle:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
some pics for u gtrlux and fuelburner not brill as i took them with my phone.

have u got a skyline, where abouts r u from? pop down and we can talk cars an stuff lol.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice car i must say. We have a late model Prelude in a bright red with those same wheels. By the way the car is sweet, really, and what front bumper is that?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
front bumper is made by JUN i bought it off ebay when i getting all my stuff together for the make over.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ah ok thanks. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
paulR32GTR. yep i got a '95 skyline r33 gtr silver, gonna take some pics and upload em into the members gallery so you and whoever else can have a looksee :)

·
6,821 Posts
The color looks great, decent with show effect . . . good choice. . :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thats looking uber cool.... Not sure about the wheels on the R32, but they look different and @ the end of the day it's your car not mine:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi madsteve, the paint hasnt got just bits of fleck in as it seems to look like, its cos at certain angles it twinkles, when its normal daylight its just like a normal coarse metallic, but totally different when the suns out,you really need to see it in the flesh to appreciate the color, but everybodys entitled to there opinion.

·
Registered
122 Posts
nice job man , really good , what is the name of the wheels? i have saw them overhere and they were only available at 19" and 22"...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that looks nice have u got any pics of engine, silver always looks good when its nice and clean, was thinking about selling mine and getting a R33, if someone makes me a good offer i`ll let it go (reluctantly)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts