GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are $220(£115) dollars without postage in the US at moment and to make the point that they are out of stock as well.

These are in my hand and are like new. Price includes postage and vat.

I KNOW YOU REALLY WANT NISMO BITS, SO MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR THEM.

Postage to Canada?? Don't know at moment.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's the Nismo price right off their website.

18 Tension rod set 54460-RS580 24,150yen = About £110, Then add the postage and vat and duty if unlucky enough to get hit with.

Link to the nismo website for BNR32 Nismo parts below.

Translated version of http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/productguide/bnr32/partslist.html

You may have to drop your firewall to allow translation of page. Please don't quote me in saying that I charge more than nismo.

And for the record I found out how much Nismo geniune strips cost from the makers who did them for nismo. Wait for it. £100,000.oo Yen:eek: . That's about £500 UK pounds:eek: :confused: :eek: . I declined the order and bought a cheap set instead.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Alright ill let you get away with it... Even so... I have passed up 2 sets this week at $73 and $89. I was quoted new $189 from my Importer in Japan.

Sooo... Ill offer ya 50 GBP and shipping... you better jump on it! Im feeling generous! lol! :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got to turn that £50 down. Looks like it's going to be ebay then.

If you want them you bid against the s13 owners which they also fit who want them.

Will update you of item number.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Im sorry to have sounded like such a dick. I didnt realize you have so many high taxes there driving your prices through the roof... Someone PMd me and explained this too me... I think im going to stop cruising the "for sale" section of this forum. Ill look for your parts on Ebay!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Item now sold within two hours on ebay for my asking price.

Great.

Yes us Uk folk are taxed like hell and it's going to get worst for the car owner in the UK when Gordon Brown gets in. I used to work for the Goverment and read some memo's of his ideas. I'm not happy:mad: .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts