GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey none of my interior "dome lights" work… I've checked for power at the 2 dome lights .. no power… checked for power at the fuse… no power either… WHY!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Have u pulled the fuse out and checked the connection that the fuse goes into? See if there is power there, could be a bad connection onto the fuse. But if not there should be no reason there is no 12+ live there because it is a permanent live, it's not switched through any relays or ignition switch. it will be straight of the battery bus bar in the back of the fuse box. Which fuse box is the fuse in?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked directly at the fuse receptacle itself and there was no power... It's in the one by the drivers knee... Can't figure it out haha I want interior lights haha

·
Registered
93 Posts
Have u done anything to the car at all? New stereo? Even though I'm a auto sparky not done much work on mine yet. I'll look on diagram mate 2mins but pretty sure it will just link of bus bar like all other fuses. I've not got my liner here so can't look but is there other permanent fuses in that fuse box? Like hazard lights? Central locking? Radio permanent live? Cig lighter? Is the hole fuse box missing a live? Or does all that work? There might even come of a diffent fuse box

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything works except the interior lights... When I bought it the interior lights fuse was blown so I replaced the fuse and the fuse is not blowing anymore and there is no power to the fuse at all

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dunno what else to suggest to u really mate unless someone has put a bigger fuse in it and it's melted the power from we're ever the fuse picks it up. Were u located mate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts