GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale is the diff pictured below. all stripped cleaned and painted. i am going full on track spec so this is for sale.no noise from this whatsoever. looking for 250 ono.collect or arrange courier.

should be at time attack cadwell and japfest 2 donny if you want to pick it up from me..

bernie.

no abs sensors as i need these..lol

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
How does a v spec diff differ from a non v spec diff?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the v spec has bigger output flanges and is controlled by oil pressure into the rear casing..but you know that andy lol

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even though the shafts look the same they wont bolt up. i know i tried lol.
if your car is a 33 v spec you have to change the shafts too,

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
What is the oil controlled part you mention? The reason I ask is my R32 diff looks the same.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on my old 33 vspec diff it had a oil pipe feed into the rear casing with a banjo bolt, this was oil fed from the attesa pump and would pressure up when needed and load the wet clutch plates inside the diff to become lsd. the load was controlled by the pressure solonoid that is part of the attesa cradle under the o/s/r of the car, but with time the plates ware and the diff is less effective, new plates used to be available but where a fortune.so i swopped this in to try.better but now the car on slicks and a quaife front needs a more aggressive rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts