GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1991 GTR and i am looking for some parts and was wondering where the best place to get them is, i am currently in the uk doing some studies but the car is in antigua W.I. the parts are as follows,

1. Rear window seal
2. Rear quarter window seals
3. Front window seal
4. CV joint boots all round
5. Center a/c vent surround on dash

there is a couple more things that are not coming to mind rite now but if you could let me know the best places for these bits it would be great, and also my front seats are looking a bit tatty and i was trying to find some replacement covers, spoken to lcs interiors and they say that they cant provide the covers without having the seats to work with so does anyone know of anywhere i can get some?

help is greatly appreciated
many thanks,

Labbott.

·
Vendor
12,632 Posts
Hi

Im afraid your window seals are NISSAN Dealer parts only. I can help with the reat though.

DaveW

i have a 1991 GTR and i am looking for some parts and was wondering where the best place to get them is, i am currently in the uk doing some studies but the car is in antigua W.I. the parts are as follows,

1. Rear window seal
3. Front window seal

there is a couple more things that are not coming to mind rite now but if you could let me know the best places for these bits it would be great, and also my front seats are looking a bit tatty and i was trying to find some replacement covers, spoken to lcs interiors and they say that they cant provide the covers without having the seats to work with so does anyone know of anywhere i can get some?

many thanks,

Labbott.

·
Registered
258 Posts

1. Rear window seal
3. Front window seal

many thanks,

Labbott.
Hey I just got those center aircon vent from RHD japan 2 days ago... see them in our forum's traders index. :) I asked them to have it for me... and now it's on their parts line up. :thumbsup: and I know that all those remaining oem parts you need they already have.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies guys, davew could you send me some prices for the parts and what it would cost to get them sent to me in southeast london and when you say you can help with the rest do you mean you can get replacement seat covers?

thanks again guys,
Labbott.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey people still trying to locate a complete rear window seal need it before the 26th of nov does anyone know of any where in the uk to get one?

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts