GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two R32 GTR passenger seats for sale, one came out of my car and the other was from a customer at Abbey who I swapped my old drivers seat with.

One is in tip top condition, it seems slightly darker gray/blue (from a series 2 car I think) than the other. The recliner mechanism is very smooth. No stains or marks and the bolsters are firm and unworn.

£100

The other is a lighter blue (from a series 1 car) and has a small cigarette burn in the seat squab/base that has gone through the fabric, and a small mark on the back where a cigarette has touched it but not burnt through. The bolsters are firm but the left one is a little worn but not torn. The mechanism works but is a little stiff.

£60

Both are for pickup only from Crawley, West Sussex area. Or I can drop off/meet up within 10-20miles south of the M25.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Alex,

I'll take the £60 one if possible please mate?

Would you be happy to wrap up enough to allow for me to get collected by a courier?

Cheers

George

·
Registered
137 Posts
Really just need like a sheet around it so it can be collected that's all. Just enough to cover the material. Nothing major like cardboard and bubble wrap :)

Let me know

Cheers

George

1 - 10 of 10 Posts