GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this for a friend, diff off a R32 GTR, unknow make. Can be confirm if anyone is interested. Have to open it up to check. Diff came off his car due to change of use :rolleyes: so pm me if you are interested. Open to offers around 250.

Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
If its deffo a 2 way I will have it from you m8 and if she isnt whining ....

can you pm me your contact no buddy ...

cheers Gaz

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay. Been away for the last week
Heres a few more pic of the internal, couldn't find any sign of the make and spec.

only marking on the LSD is "s37:9 HL 4 8 21"
hope it helps

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Sory for the hijack mate but how can you tell if a diff is 1/1.5/2 way without taking it to bits?? This is a genuine question. I am NOT in any way suggesting that the item for sale is anything less than what the seller describes it to be.

Good luck with the sale BTW, it looks in a very good condition.

TT

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
R32 & R33 have a 4.11 final drive and all R34 have 3.54 final drive (taller geared).

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's the reason why I need a 4.11 diff because I need to low the ratio
u need to change the front diff ratio too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, the diff is still for sale.
tarmac terror is right, I can't confirm if this is a 1.5 / 2 way diff... sorry for the misleading title. As I'm only selling it for a friend. So what you see is what you get.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Apologies if my last post read like I was taking a pot shot. No intention of doing so. I was asking for my own curiosity how you could tell what a diff was without taking it to bits..

Lightspeed - What are you looking at in the pic that tells you its a 2-way? Just experience or is there a giveaway??

TT

1 - 20 of 23 Posts