GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know where to get r32 gtr rear arches from? i have tried nissan but they no longer sell the rear arches.

if anyone has a half decent driverside rear arch for sale or knows where to get one please pm me

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
RHD: Home Page - RHDJapan sell them. Around £750-850 a side + shipping etc
. Rear wheel arch rust is a common issue with R32's so going to be tricky to get decent secondhand arches. Has yours been involved in a smash or are the arches just corroded ? A decent bodyshop should be able to fabricate and weld in a new section if its just rusty.

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my rear arches are not that bad but just wanted to get them sorted before they get worse. the body shop i tried said they could repair the passenger side. but not the driverside

the driverside has a strange crack just behind the rear arch it looks like it been crash damage repair in the past the actual arch is pretty much rust free

i tried buying a arch from nissan then the next day i got a phone call saying they no longer make the arch

the arch from RHDjapan is just a tad overpriced

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hi does anyone know where to get r32 gtr rear arches from? i have tried nissan but they no longer sell the rear arches.

if anyone has a half decent driverside rear arch for sale or knows where to get one please pm me

I'm in the same boat mate !!!!!

I have been quoted £300-£500 for complete rear quarters used but solid !!!!

Bought a GT-R32 rolling shell , the arches are soooo bad it's unbelievable !!!!!!

The work carried out was worse then a cowboys jobs , cut corners no rust treatment or rust taken out , used mesh glue buckets of filler to get it in shape and painted !!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts