1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following available from my 32;

Rear Bench Seat
Rear Backrest
Rear Quarter Trims
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front Door Trims

Very Good Condition, doors have tweeter grilles in them, seats/trims excellent condition just need a clean.

Looking for £250 collected.

Also have rear seatbelts and anchors available £35.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hello,

What sort of condition are the rear quater trims in? and do you mean the trim around the rear quater windows? The vynil on mine has peeled right back and the plastic underneath is heavily cracked.

Lewis.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I can't remember if I left the rear quarter window trims on the car, I think I did as the cage was in the way of removing them. I'll have a look at the weekend.

The front door trims are in very good condition, no tears or anything except there are tweeter holes in them but these have alpine tweeter covers over them. They will need a clean. I'll get some pics at the weekend.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

Lewis, The rear window Quarter trims were left with the car.

HCR,

Here are some pics of the door trims, they are in excellent condition. The passenger side is mint, the drivers side would be mint bar the alcantara trim is coming away slightly at the top edge, just needs a little bit of adhesive and the speaker grille has a couple of dents on the drivers side. You should be able to see them in the pics.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the rear quarter trims

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pics of rear seats that I've been asked for.

They need a hoover and clean. There are no tears, *** burns, fading etc. Some of the marks in the pics are actually where the Alcantara is brushed the other way.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTTT

£250 for the Rear Seats, Rear Quarter Trims and Front door trims.

Thanks
Nito

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTTT,

Open to offers, need to clear space!!

Cheers
Nito

1 - 9 of 9 Posts