1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Audi vid is awesome!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I actually found getting my R32 to get it's tail out was easy, given the kind of power you have when you pop the clutcch at high RPMs. The trick is staying in control :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's my vid! For some reason, my GT-R is RWD, there doesn't seem to be any power going to the front, so I thought I'd have a crack at a deserted industrial estate for a laugh.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nik will try and donut anything he gets his hands on.

Much better result than when we tried in my old GTR eh Nik?! lol That was just pants!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Get yourselves over to Turbo-Nutters.co.uk to check out all of our vids in our forum section - you have to be a member to view them, but its free and only takes a minute to sign up

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nik - nice driving:thumbsup: .. Do you have a torque split controller?? If not, is your ABS light on and do you ever see your torque guage move about?
Sounds very quick your car:D External wastegate by any chance??:thumbsup: If your in any doubt about the 4wd, jack the car up so all 4 wheels are off the ground, start it up and put it in 1st gear.. Then you'll know if it's rwd;)

Alpina- joined the forum and will probably be getting a late night thanks to the vids :chuckle: Cheers..

·
Registered
91 Posts
git-r,

Definately RWD, I thought I had a problem with the ATESSA pump at first, but since then I have had the frotn wheels in the air and they seem to turn, whilst the front prop shaft is still, so I think it can only be a problem with the front diff.

The torque guage does move, so the rest of the system I am assuming is fine, I don't get any errors from the ATESSA ECU either. Yep, she has a 38mm HKS external wastegate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts