GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, after some soul searching I have decided to sell my car to make way for an anniversary present for the better half;)
It is a 1990 R32GTR in Gunmetal Grey and I am the first owner in the UK (well apart from the garage that imported it). I bought it in December 2003, drove it for 2 months and then crashed it :eek:. However the boys at Abbey worked their magic on it and it came back 3 months later better than before.
If you a do a search on here there are pictures of the before, during and after plus I can email pictures and details to anyone who is interested.
The car was completely standard when I bought it. Since then it has been fitted with the following upgrades.
HKS Hyper exhaust system.
Abbey Decat pipe.
Apexi GT spec downpipes.
Apexi induction kit.
Blitz Dual Spec R Boost controller.
Apexi Power FC and Commander (mapped by Dan at Abbey).
Dba 4000 series front discs.
EBC Red Stuff pads.
Buddy Club P1 17" wheels in hyper gold.
Goodyear F1 GSD3 255x40 tires.
Torque Split controller.
Alpine Head unit.
Infinity speakers.
Kenwood sub.
Cobra 7928 CAT 1 Alarm.
RAC Trackstar Protect 24H.
MoT until December 2006.
Tax until April 2006.

I have every receipt for the car since it was imported to the UK, the odometer is currently showing some 22K but it was changed when the car was imported so in reality it has cover approximately 78K miles. It had a new cambelt when it was imported so that makes it about 7K miles ago.
All the tuning and repair work was carried out by Abbey Motorsport with incidental oil changes and routine servicing handled by Rising Sun Performance. The oil and filters have been changed every 3K miles.

The car runs 1bar boost on standard tubbies and after mapping it produced 342BHP on Abbey's Dynapack.

OH yes, it was the runner up R32 in the Show and Shine at the 2004 National Skyline Meeting. It is pretty much pristine inside and out.
Price £8,995

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Captein Nismo said:
Hi, Do you have all the original parts for it? Suspension, exchaust and so on?
I think I still have the original airbox and filter, Abbey have the original ECU but the exhaust was rusted out so we bin'd it. The rest is original that's whole point of Stage 1 tuning :D.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh forgot to mention, the car has Nismo adjustable shocks, these were already on the car when I bought it.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Bassman, you took my mate out in your car at Bruntingthorpe last year on the ASDA charity day. He said it was the best car he went in all day.

Good luck with the sale! :)

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Nine grand is a great price for a stunning car :smokin:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 39 Posts