GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE FOR SALE A STANDARD R32 GTR FRONT BUMPER IN WHITE COMPLETE WITH SPLITTER IN SATIN BLACK FOR SALE, BOTH ARE IN GOOD CONDITION ALTHOUGH THE SPLITTER DOES HAVE SOME SCUFFS ON IT.

i AM LOOKING FOR £150 ONO

THANKS DAVE

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey people this is still for sale sure someone needs a nice clean bumper,

Also have a standard bonnet with large vent cut into it not to pretty but does its job £65

Also have interior parts for sale i.e back bench set, standard passenger seat, carpet, mats, rear quarter lower panels, door cards, centre peice that fits over handbrake cover lower parts of dash inc glove box, after market steering wheel, need these all gone now as need space so £150 for the lot or may sell parts seperately so let me know what you need.

Alloy twin level spoiler exc con make is e-tec comes with all bolts an fixings £65

Also have an r32 gtr bare shell for sale with front subframe bought this a while back to do a shell swap for my r32 but just havent got the time or the energy to follow it through now, the shell is in great condition it has been seam welded inside inc door shuts ect has box section welded in place ready for full roll cage all weak part i.e jacking points have been strengthened and the tranny tunnel has also been seam welded all that is left to do is the engine bay i paid a fair bit for this several months ago and would like to see it go to good use. Can also deliver depending on distance at a charge.
Looking for £450

Will get pics up asap

Any questions please call on 07545 595957 thanks Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot i have also got a set of standard side skirts when end caps for sale £50

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something else to add to the list i've also got a set of R32 gtr dampers fronts are hks dampers and lowering springs with damping adjustement, and rears are kyb buzz spec dampers and lowering springs also with damping adjustment
looking for £150 for both
cheers again Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on people surely someone wants these parts lol need space so am willing to hear reasonable offers, will also get some more pics of actual parts tomoz.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi mate,

I'm not 100% sure but think it does go on as have seen a few gts's with gtr bumpers on on driftworks, and would assume that the front end is the same shape as a gtr.

As for posting where abouts do you live as would have to cost up a courier as it would be to big for royal mail i think.

Thanks David

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right got a few pics sorted for all those interested.

R32 GTR Dampers
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Interior parts
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]