GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 standard R32 GTR turbos for sale , never seen over 0.8 bar boost , perfect condition , selling them as they are of a friends car and he purchased my upgraded ones. $700 NZ dollars ( approx 230-240 UK pounds ) plus freight . leave a message here or email me at [email protected] , I can have them upgraded to steel shaft and high flowed for a bit extra .
Brenhan.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Bren,

I got some Q about the turbos, is the standard R32 GTR turbo any better than R34 GT-T single turbo? Are they compatible to each other i.e i can fit the R32 GTR ones on my car? Are you selling them as singles by any chance? how much are you selling them with the steel upgrade?

Now about my standard turbos: Is there any good in upgrading mine to a steel shaft and high flowed? How much better will it be? and how much $ for the upgrade?

Hope thats not to overwhelming, thanks in advance.

Jeff

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one standard GTR one will be smaller than a GTT one so it is not worthwhile , if you were to get manifolds made so you could fit 2 GTR turbos then that would be better but probably not cost effective either. still waiting on the price of the steelshaft and highflowing .
Brenhan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts