GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody point me in the right direction for insurance companys 28 years of age. Tried Greenlight but they dont want my business as i havent owned a car in the last 12 months. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a good deal from admiral a month or 2 ago, with only 1 years NCB available to use

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive ended up taking my policy with you guys as your probably the only company ive been in touch with that gave an honest reasonable price right from the off and didnt try rip me off first before dropping the price so thanks for that. 👍🙂

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I got a fantastic deal from A-Plan, £292 and all mods declared no claims protected and agreed value included...

·
Vendor
10 Posts
ive ended up taking my policy with you guys as your probably the only company ive been in touch with that gave an honest reasonable price right from the off and didnt try rip me off first before dropping the price so thanks for that. 👍🙂
Thanks very much for your feedback, we pride ourselves on good customer service and fair prices so that's great to hear! I'm glad we were able to help :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts