GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a clearout off all the stuff I don't need anymore as I need the space :)
All the prices include p&p to the UK and when paying through paypal please remember the extra 4% they charge.
All the stuff came from or was intended to go on my r32 gtr.

Pics;

Full set of ZEAL coilovers. All in perfect working order, no knocks or leaks. They're intended for trackwork and a bit harsh for our crappy Belgian streets.
Cost over £1000 when new
£300

Wing mirrors in good condition, on one of them the up/down movement doesn't go all that well anymore but should be fixable
£125

Hicas ball joints BNIB from Nissan. The ones that go in the hubs. For when you've got a tired hicas system

£180

Brand new waterpump
£60

BNIB Nismo clutch slave cylinder to make the pedal effort much less
£75

BNIB Universal fuel pressure regulator from unknown brand
£40

HKS 2530's bought from a member on here. He only did 4K on them at 1.2 bar and were running perfeclty when removed. Not using them anymore as bought a complete engine. They look fine to me but one off them seems to have a bit more play then the other. Selling as seen but I think they're fine.
£550

Brand new set of frostplugs for rb26dett
£50

BNIB std Nissan headgasket.
£35

What believed to be a tuned "Cockpit" ecu for an R33 gtr. It came on my R32 gtr but she doesn't run on it to well. The numbers match an R33 gtr ecu and it's a derestricted stage 1 ecu.
£125

If you've got questions PM me and please no dibs, first to pay get's the item.
My paypal account is [email protected]. I'll send the packages insured just to be safe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sorry no turbo actuators...and the play is minimal.One off them has small side to side movement and the other appears to have just a bit more movement, but if there were no movement the shaft wouldn't be able to rotate now would it :D
I asked my mechanic about them and he said they looked ok to him.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also got almost all off the interior of my r32gtr bare the doorcards, front seats, dashboard and centre console everything else is up for sale.
So if you need anything just PM ;)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turbo's sold, rest still there. I'll post some better pic's off the ZELE suspension when I get a chance...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes they are very well maintained :thumbsup:
The nismo clutch slave cylinder is also sold as are the tubbies. The rest is still up for sale ;)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@ Gaz ; PM sent ;)

And Zell sory mate Kaxxen has them already and he's eager to get them on his car ;)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
i am looking for the trim that sits by your foot, right hand side drivers footwell. mine is slightly damaged looking for a mint one.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll check tonight if it's mint scoooby slayer :thumbsup:
ZEAL Coilovers are also SOLD the rest is still available ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Let me know if the price is the same with shipping to Poland, I could use a new water pump for my rb30.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts